Fiske Planetarium in Boulder CO is the country’s most advanced planetarium. It will be holding a massive film festival, showing 40 films about ecology, astronomy, oceans, astronaut training, and more. Day passes are $50 for adults, $35 for kids. Visit fiskefest.com for tickets. Read more about it at the Daily Camera.
- The 6 Most Breathtaking Road Bike Routes in Boulder
- Boulder Real Estate News & National Statistics – October 15, 2021
- The 7 Best Ways to Experience Halloween In Boulder
- Top Five Tips For Relocating To Boulder: Catherine for Travel Boulder Magazine
- Freshen Up On The Best Boulder County Museum Exhibits (Fall 2021)