All Miami construction came to an abrupt halt in 2008. There was no construction for the next three years. In May of 2011, a new high-rise targeted to Latin-American buyers broke ground. Almost 1 1/2 years later, 20 new Miami buildings are going up, and 150 more are being planned. Click here for more details.
- The 6 Most Breathtaking Road Bike Routes in Boulder
- Boulder Real Estate News & National Statistics – October 15, 2021
- The 7 Best Ways to Experience Halloween In Boulder
- Top Five Tips For Relocating To Boulder: Catherine for Travel Boulder Magazine
- Freshen Up On The Best Boulder County Museum Exhibits (Fall 2021)